This Fine 5.5" Ballpoint Pen Exudes Elegance with Its Sapphire Insets, Shiny Lacquer Barrel, & Polished Nickel Palladium Tip
Dior is a French luxury goods brand chaired by Bernard Arnault, CEO of the largest luxury conglomerate in the world, LVMH. Founded in 1946 by French fashion designer Christian Dior, it currently offers watches, jewelry, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, and even pens!
Dior Fahrenheit Nickel Palladium Lacquer + Sapphire Ballpoint Pen (Red)
This elegant Dior ballpoint pen features a shiny red lacquer barrel with a polished nickel palladium tip. It also displays a beautiful Dior clip and ring with red sapphire insets. This pen is 5.5" long. It's convenient yet stylish so that you can write luxury anywhere. This fine writing instrument is shipped in a Dior box and uses a standard international ballpoint refill.
Authenticity Guaranteed. All Products are Store-Display Models, Sourced from Authorized Retailers. They’ve only been handled by staff and tried on by customers but have never left the store. Some have never left the storage vault.
- Features a shiny red lacquer barrel with a polished nickel palladium tip
- Also comes with a beautiful Dior clip & ring with red sapphire insets
- Embodies Dior's elegance & luxury
- Uses a standard international ballpoint refill
- Shipped in a Dior box
- Model number: S604-305SCRO
- Color: red
- Materials: nickel palladium, lacquer, sapphire
- Length: 5.5"
- Style: ballpoint
- Filling system: standard international ballpoint refill
- Nib size: medium
- Signature Dior tip, clip, & ring
- Sapphire insets
- Country of origin: France
- Dior Fahrenheit Nickel Palladium Lacquer + Sapphire Ballpoint Pen (Red)
- Dior brand box
About ShopWornShopWorn is an e-commerce platform offering authentic, unused, unworn luxury products secured directly from authorized retailers and brands to customers. When brands and retailers have unsold inventory, they contact the ShopWorn team to hand over hundreds of jewelry, watches, and luxury accessories that have never found a permanent home.
The ShopWorn team meticulously inspects every item, accepting only high-quality products with minimal blemishes. These blemishes are what makes the products “shop worn” as they’re the result of being handled in a store -- or shop -- environment. “Shopworn” means the item has never left the store. Customers who buy from ShopWorn are the first customers to own the item.
Since ShopWorn only works with authorized retailers or directly with brands, every ShopWorn product is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. A ShopWorn customer need never wonder if a product has been refurbished using unauthorized parts or if it is a knockoff. The direct relationship between ShopWorn, brands, and authorized dealers alleviates any question of authenticity.
- Ships Internationally
- Expected Delivery: Aug 17 - Aug 22
- Expected International Delivery: Aug 22 - Aug 28
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.