Together with CompTIA A+ and Network+, the Security+ certification is one of the must-have foundational certifications for IT professionals. Organizations place a high value on the CompTIA Security+ certification because it focuses on industry-wide information assurance topics, like systems and network security, network infrastructure, access control, assessments and audits, cryptography, and organizational security.
Surveys of organizations prove they choose Security+ professionals over other certifications because this certification reinforces an individual’s baseline security skills and fulfills the DoD 8570 compliance requirement. Banks, software companies, and hundreds of other industries trust individuals with this certification to secure systems, software, and hardware. A Security+ certification puts you on a career trajectory in IT security that offers growth potential and a range of transferable skills.
- Access 91 lectures & 28.46 hours of content 24/7
- Prove your grasp of foundational IT security concepts
- Analyze enterprise environments through a lens that allows you to minimize threats & vulnerabilities
- Show your ability to implement security across network, cloud, mobile, and hybrid environments
- Learn the principles of risk management, regulatory requirements & legal compliance.
- Take appropriate action in response to security incidents
- Build the foundation you need to become a cybersecurity expert
iCollege is an official CompTIA partner.
The CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601) is pertinent to:
- Junior IT professionals whose job responsibilities include securing network services, devices & data confidentiality
- Network administrators, IT support professionals, systems administrators & IT managers who wish to advance their careers and become cybersecurity experts
- Individuals building the foundation required for more advanced cybersecurity certifications such as CompTIA CySA+, PenTest+ & CASP+