Drive Down Any Road Knowing You're Ready with 7 Useful Tools Packed in One
In an emergency, every second counts, and having the right tools can save lives. The 7-in-1 Car Safety Device is a lightweight, pocket-sized, charge-on-go, emergency escape tool to prepare you for anything. Charge your devices, light your way in the dark, and in case of emergency, you can cut and break your way to safety and sound the alarm and SOS signal.
It is common for a car door or seatbelt to jam after a crash, and it is crucial to have the tools you need easily accessible. The built-in seatbelt cutter and window glass breaker on the 7-in-1 Car Safety Device are safely concealed and equipped to assist in quickly escaping a vehicle. The SOS audible alarm can be used as a personal alarm, criminal deterrent, or rescue signal.
7-in-1 Car Safety Device's flashlight is perfect for daily use, travel, outdoor activities, and in an emergency situation, you have the SOS red flashing signal light.
Always within reach, the 7-in-1 Car Safety Device plugs directly into the 12V outlet of a vehicle acting as an outlet charger or using the built-in 2200mAh lithium battery as a portable power bank.
- 7-in-1. Includes a seatbelt cutter, glass breaker, flashlight, & more
- Seatbelt cutter & window glass breaker. Safely concealed and equipped to assist in quickly escaping a vehicle
- SOS alarm. Can be used as a personal alarm, criminal deterrent, or rescue signal
- Flashlight. Perfect for daily use, travel, outdoor activities, etc.
- SOS red flashing signal light. Ideal in an emergency situation
- Car outlet charger. Plugs directly into the 12V outlet of a vehicle
- 2,200mAh power bank. Charge your devices on the go
- Color: black
- Materials: ABS & aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 2" x 1.3"
- DC input (as car charger): 12V~24V/
- DC input (connected by USB): 5.0V 800mA (Max)
- DC output: 5.0V/1.5A (Max)
- 7-in-1 use
- 7-in-1 Car Safety Device
- Ships to Contiguous US
- Expected Delivery: Oct 5 - Oct 10
- Returns accepted within 30 days of shipment for orders within the Contiguous US.